Re: Ainge working on a trade?

On Monday, December 15, 2003, at 01:35 PM, Sean Giovanello wrote:

I would have much rather seen Jiri starting at the 2 than Davis.

How does this make the Celtics better long term?
I really am losing faith in Danny fast. It makes sense to trade the guys we did, but man we got trash in return.

Not if Obie can sprinkle some of his magic dust on Davis's head. The guy might be a menace but he can score with the best of them. If his head is together I think the trade is a no brainer for Ainge. Adding Mihm is gravy.