Re: Ainge working on a trade?

I would have much rather seen Jiri starting at the 2 than Davis.

How does this make the Celtics better long term?

I really am losing faith in Danny fast. It makes sense to trade the guys we did, but man we got trash in return.

Its like Pitino all over again.  Is it too soon to call him Trader Danny?
Tammo29@xxxxxxx wrote:

I assume this pushes Jiri back to the bench? How about Blount?
Anyone want to take a shot at our starting lineup after tonight?
Here's my guess, subject to change down the road depending on how Mihm fits in, but for the time being:

James
Davis
Pierce
Baker