Re: Salvos coming from Walker - calls Ainge a snake

    I'm with you here, Mark.  The only thing that I can add is how much I hate the hype of all this.  Could Walker have been disappointed?  Sure.  He was The Man until Pierce arrived, and the Co-Man after that, then suddenly he's in Texas.  But a personal attack?  Maybe he's another one of these exploited youths that Wallace talked about.  Please, Mr. Allen, exploit me!  Sorry, kid, only 17 million bucks.  You scum!!
     My history of the trade:
     November 1:  we gave up Walker for WHAT??
     November 15:  we gave up Walker for LaFrentz and two other guys???
     December 1:  we gave up Walker for LaFrentz and Welsch???
     December 15:  who was it we give up to get Welsch???