Re: Observables

Too often we take the results of one game and treat it as if its a trend. Most likely, there will not be a game again this year where James gets 20 shots.

-David

-----Original Message-----
From: Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx
Sent: Dec 11, 2003 7:31 AM
To: shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx, celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Observables

Let me help you. It was Jump Shot City out there. Heck, James took 20 shots.
Do you think you will win consistantly shooting from the perimeter and your
point guard shooting 20 jump shots, most from long range? PP just got hot, James
had a on night and you played the worst defensive team in the league.....

DJessen33

<< "Hopefully, this game doesn't create poor offensive habits...."

 Hmmm...  the Celtics score 126 points, their high point of the season, and
 you worry it will create poor offensive habits. Puzzling. >>