re: gene is 100% right

While I strongly agree that they should take care of LaFrentz's condition now,
before it becomes a cap burden (and hopefully they'll activate and use Perkins
or Hunter in the meantime), I would point out that they needed McHale playing on his
broken foot to win a championship.  If McHale had gone under the knife, no Title.
Ray