Re: Marcus Banks

Kestas wrote:

I don't, but if Obie sat him down for taking ill-advised shots, then I'm all
for it. I'm going to watch (tape of) the Denver game tonight, so I'll see if I
can spot why Banks is being punished.

Yeah, I'm not going to come down on Obie for benching Banks if it was some sort of disciplinary issue. If he's being told to do one thing and not doing it, then bench him.

You mentioned earlier the Welsch-James backcourt... Wouldn't it be nice if we could team Welsch in the backcourt with another guard who could actually shoot? A Welsch-Brent Barry backcourt would be fun - two guys who can play either guard spot, handle the ball, and find the open man, both with good size. It's just a shame that when Welsch is the de facto point guard, James is the de facto shooting guard (his occasional good games notwithstanding).

Mark