Re: Marcus Banks

--- Mark Berry wrote:
I read a rumor somewhere that Marcus was benched last night for arguing with
Obie about being benched against Denver. I didn't think much about it, since it
wasn't in the papers, until Ryan's post here about Banks shooting Obie a dirty
look and a "feud brewing." Anyone know anything about this?
--- end of quote ---

I don't, but if Obie sat him down for taking ill-advised shots, then I'm all
for it. I'm going to watch (tape of) the Denver game tonight, so I'll see if I
can spot why Banks is being punished.
Kestas