Juri and EWill are the difference

I first want to say that I think the Nuggets and Jazz are way overrated.
Let's remember what  they really have on paper which is very little. I think
because they play in the Western Conference and won a few games on hustle, people
started to think they are for real.

But let's also remember that both teams didn't press, didn't zone or didn't
double team PP and Baker. As for the first two, I guess they hadn't worked it
up.

Although we are seeing the reemergence of Obieball with 27 three attempts, at
least the Cs are working inside out by spacing the floor and going to PP and
EWill first on the box. The Cs still only hit a third of their threes but the
shots were way wide open. Also note the reemergence of Walter in Obieball. I
foresee LaFrentz being the Rodney Rogers option.

I can go with the Obie three point shooting as they search the inside
first....

Just have to note the contributions of EWill as the second unit anchor which
is what I have always wanted. But Juri looked very comfortable at the point
guard this game. Perhaps Juri and Banks are the only future we need at point
guard. But why didn't Banks play at all, even when the game was decided? The
contributions of EWill and Juri (shooting, penetration) are the difference in the
last two games from previous....

DJessen33