Re: Cs stay with gameplan but Nuggets don't read scouting report

Don't be hatin' on me, Tammo. You have collared the wrong guy. I think
everyone can agree that PP shouldn't be trying to penetrate a set defense from 30
feet from the basket. Everything else he was doing was good.  I was talking
fourth quarter (I said second half) and you agree that he controlled the ball. But
if you think Paul continously penetrating 1 on 5 is good basketball, you are
entitled to your opinion....

DJessen33

<< >>>I guess I don't care as long as they continue to work inside out and
feed
 the
 post first. I'll have to say I didn't like some of PP's attempts at point
 guard in the second half. If he would have stayed with the gameplan, we
would
 have won by 15.<<<<

 <Not to speak for him but I think this is the kind of stuff Lapdoggy was
 talking about.
 What exactly would make you say this?
 You have to be talking about the fourth quarter, because that was the only
 time Pierce controlled the ball.  So, what was the problem? >>