Dr. Jack Tears Into The Celtics

But what about your son-in-law Herr Doctor...

Jason(Nashua, NH): Doc, whats up with the Celts? I agree with PP that the Celts are soft and I think it'stime too trade away some parts like Kedrick Brown and Battie to get some tougher players. Maybe Jerome Williams or Drew Gooden?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: Cs two major problems: the bigs aren't scoring and rebounding and defending like they must; the young point guards aren't getting the job done. No one is knocking down doors to acquire either Brown or Battie.