RE: Isiah Thomas fired

I'm not upset! How many ways can I say that I like the draft picks and the
direction Danny is taking the team? All I said was there were several
Eastern Conference teams putting some distance between themselves and the
C's-THIS SEASON. I think Ainge is doing things the right way. I just don't
expect a huge difference this season. Not with Obie and Antoine still around
and no significant roster changes (as I said, Banks will take time).

"Most of us" may figure the C's are where they should be. But there are
plenty who still see this team on a par with the Eastern Conference's best.
They're not. Not this year.

Mark