Re: Isiah Thomas fired

Great to see you back, Mark.  But as tommy heinsohn
would say, "give me a break!"  Indy does look scary
with Carlisle (or somebody) coming in for Isiah.  But
I'm supposed to cede supremacy to Orlando because they
signed Juwan Howard?  Are you kidding?  Nor am I
convinced that the addition of stringbean rookie
Donnie Darko is going to make Detroit world beaters.
Mourning is one step away from the dialysis ward.
Meanwhile, the Celtics stand to add what amounts to
three young studs, the best pure point guard in the
draft (Banks already looks significantly better than
TJ Ford), and a reined-in, lighter Antoine Walker --
to say nothing of whatever we get out of Vin Baker,
which could be anything from zero to 10 and 5 off the
bench.  I'm not trying to be dr. pangloss here, but
let's leave the more-pessimistic-than-thou stuff to
Ray.

Josh