Some idle thinking

Some guy put a lulu of rumor trade (no link to substantiate) on the RealGm
board . I don't believe it. However, I don't know if I do it anyways. It is
interesting, however.

Walker and EWill for Marion and Bo Outlaw.

It is interesting because the Sun contracts would kill us  but Marion and
Outlaw fit Ainge's uptempo style. I want to keep Walker anyways to watch him dice
up the weak power forwards of the East.

I would wonder if the Suns would catch a little of the Moneyball fever and
atttempt to dump salaries. Marion has a huge contract that goes on forever. The
Suns will be a luxury tax payer this year but EWill's contract could give them
some room next year and they really would if Twan opted out. Difficult to be
a luxury tax payer when you aren't going to be in the playoffs like the
Warriors.

It would be a tough thing for Danny to balance if offered. Suck us even
deeper in the salary cap hole, reup Walker for what, etc. You got to know he would
love Marion with his Sun connection. Idle thoughts...

DJessen33