Re: What Does 28 Mean To You?

>>9) 28 days- Till the stubborn Boston newspapers reluctantly resume
Celtics' coverage after the Red Sox lose three games in a row?  >>

   Too bad the Red Sox couldn't take care of business after the Royals took
care of Yankee's in two of their three meetings this week.  Of course, wouldn't
you know it, I attended the only Royals loss, a real stinker for the Royals,
and the only game they didn't reach 12 hits.  No Krispy Kremes for me.
Well, at least the tickets were free thanks to Andy Pettitte and Roger
Clemens and the fact they share the same addiction as my husband....golf.  Oh yeah,
and thanks to our friend Jeff, the golf pro, who was the real recipient of the
tickets but couldn't use them.

BTW, here's a small piece of news that the papers didn't report.  Not only is
Banks in Chicago working out with Walker this week, so is Pierce.  The three
of them are also supposed to spend next week working out together in L.A.

As for the 28?  Could that be how many pounds Antoine has lost?  I heard it
was 30.

TAM