Re: What Does 28 Mean To You?

 < So, why is "28" so important to the Celtics future? And it is extremely
important! > - Ray

Please Sir, may I have more ... than one guess?

1) 28 wins - Ten more than your seventeenth straight lotto prediction?

2) 28 losses- Ten more than Snoopy's seventeenth straight Championship
prediction?

3) 28 million - Lean mean team dream salary after new list member
Harry Frazee Grousbeck sells off Walker and Pierce at $16 mill
per body?

4) 28 pounds - Walker's optimum report-to-camp weight assuring
his critics he is 100% in sync with our new offense?

5) 28 inches - Bank's true height despite ''Shady Shira's'' official
measurements? Loan the gal your tape measure, Josh.

6) 28 ounces of LePage's  Mucilage - Surgically inserted into Baker's
hands?

7) 28 treys- Reduced amount of 3PA's launched per game in our new
up-tempo offense?

8) 28 RPG - Expected average for Rook of the Year, Brandon Hunter?

9) 28 days- Till the stubborn Boston newspapers reluctantly resume
Celtics' coverage after the Red Sox lose three games in a row?

10) #28 - BANK's OFFICIAL JERSEY NUMBER?  Why wait... haul the
sheeny piece of polyester up to the rafters right now.

Egg