Replying to digest

OK, I can forgive one of the Celtics' owners for just hitting reply to the
digest (I'm sure he doesn't know better), but the four people to do it
afterward should be punished. Severely. Trying to sift through the same dozen
messages time and again is the most annoying thing on this list -- even more
than the petty personal sniping.

Please, please just show a little compassion for your fellow man.

STEVE

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]