Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: May on the Five Best Teams In The East

--- Snoop wrote:
And I'm REALLY looking
forward to the day when the CBW can once more proudly proclaim it is a
website devoted to the WORLD CHAMPION BOSTON CELTICS.
 That day ought to be coming sometime this June. >

--- Egg wrote:
Or, please God, at least by June, 2010.
--- end of quote ---

How did I miss it?!  Have they now decided to send the Celtics to the World
Championships in Japan instead of the usual assortment of misfits, hooligans,
and crotch-grabbers?  In that case, there is a slim chance we'll win it in
2006. I just can't figure out whether it's an honor bestowed upon us by the
Commish or a stern punishment? Does FIBA know about this yet?

Kestas