Re: Celtics Need To Get In On This Wallace Action

Good Egg,
Sabonis averaged 15 minutes or so for Portland last season, so 15 - 20
minutes per game in the center-less East isn't out of the question. The
nice thing about having Sabonis around, would be his effect on young
lad Perkins.  The knowledge Sabonis could impart to him, would be
quite helpful, as Arvidas is likely to have forgotten more about
center-play, than young lad Perkins pip pip will learn in his NBA career.
Ray