Re: Celtics Need To Get In On This Wallace Action

Good Egg,
Upon further review, apparently Sabonis would be part of a Wallace trade.
So, he could play center.

And could you have a fast-breaking team with the big oafish Sabonis at center?

Why of course. It didn't bother the Lakers all that much, when Kareem traversed
from half court to half court, and Sabonis, being the gifted passer that he is,
could unleash some spiffy outlet passers, allowing Celtic players to streak down

the court, where they would pause to put their clothes back on, and
 then go in for uncontested baskets.
Ray