Re: Chad Ford..Good plan for seattle.<g>

< What a lousy deal for the Celtics. I would take Walker over Fizer/Marshall
any day. And who needs Jerome James? Bleck.
We should get Rahim obviously. Why replace Walker with two backups
from a bad team? How did Chad Ford get to be an NBA insider? >
- Pete

Right on, Pete. This proposed #@%$$&^#@# deal is more than ridiculous...
it's ridiculousouserish. Chad Ford's devil has yet to sing one good tune for
us. The Bill O'Reilly/Michael Savage of sports writers, his columns are the
vice of modern journalism ... revolting instead of persuasive.  Measured
by the hour, his thoughts die by the hour.  See, his silly Walker trade
suggestion has already expired.  Think no more of it.  As insulting as
it is, it ain't gonna happen, Mr. Ford.

Egg