  From: munson@mwci.net
  To: Celtics-Digest@igtc.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 7:13 PM
  Subject: Antoine's Contract

  Call me a naive 42 year old long time Celtic fan if you
  wish but why do we have to give Antoine a max contract why
  not 2-3 million under it? Is another team going to out bid
  us and scoop him out from under our noses with out
  compensation?

  I don't fully understand the in's and out's of bargining
  an NBA contract is this not allowed?

  Doug Munson