Re: Antoine's Contract

Can they scoop him without compensation? Yes. The tougher questions are 1) will they? 2)is he the type of person that would leave in a huff and sign for less elsewhere if we lowball (or in the player's words: disrespect) him.

Like anything else there are ups and downs. The ups start with we free a max contract sized space to sign other players. The downs are can we get players worth anything to fill that space?

It's a crap shoot. Place your bets and roll the dice. Snake eyes or sevens it'll be interesting either way.