Re: Indescribable

--- You wrote:
Walter made a few 3's early and that's all we needed. The green lite lit up.
Now that Indy knows they can beat us by smothering Pierce, Thursday will be
interesting and a must win. Bad habits are hard to break.
--- end of quote ---

No big tragedy. Pierce had an unusually crappy game and no one else, with the
exception of Antoine, could step up late (and even he missed the crucial
'throws). Waltuh, Delk, Williams - all cold late in the game. Neither giving
the ball to Pierce and letting him do his thing, nor swinging the ball around
for open threes worked late last night. Meanwhile, Hardaway had a flashback
game and Artest was simply outstanding. Such a swoon, coupled with Hardaway's
making every big shot, is unlikely to happen again. As long as Isiah doesn't
figure out that he needs to play Foster, Strickland and Hardaway more, we'll be
fine.
Kestas