Re: Celts draft.

--- You wrote:
I think the Celts have two basic needs...point guard and center..but Centers
are so hard to get that we might have to just draft a banger PF instead. But
we really need a point most of all. Walker soaks up all the PF minutes
anyway.
--- end of quote ---

Yeah, but will Walker let the PG - especially a rookie -  do his job? Doubtful.
And you're right about the PF minutes - as long as Toine is on this team,
there's no place for any other PF to play meaningful minutes. If they switched
him to SF, it would a different matter, but he doesn't want to play SF, just
wants to play LIKE SF/SG at PF. Once again, it's all about what Toine wants.
The biggest problem with Obie is that he structures the team around Toine's
wants. But we've been over it a million times already.
Kestas