Re: Three newborns

That was really funny, thanks. I hope the Celtics don't end up with "Wallace's
kids" with the 16th and 20th picks this year either.

--- You wrote:
Obie, Wallace, and a pig were in the hospital waiting room, each awaiting
the birth of his child.

Suddenly the lights went out. Fortunately, power was restored shortly
thereafter and the head nurse made her way to the waiting room.

''I've got good news and bad news, gentlemen and pig,''  she announced.
''Despite the electrical outage, two healthy boys and one healthy
piglet have been delivered.  However, since the lights went out at the
most inopportune time, we aren't sure which newborn belongs to whom.
The only way we know to resolve the problem is to draw straws and
have the winner choose first.''

The three proud papas agreed, and Obie won the drawing. He was escorted
into the delivery room and squinnied at the three newborns for a
painstakingly
long time. Finally, with head bowed, he scooped up the piglet and headed
for the door.

The nurse called, ''Coach O'Brien, are you quite certain that you've made
the right choice?''

''No, I'm not,'' replied Obie.  "But I just couldn't run the risk of ending
up
with Wallace's kid."
--- end of quote ---