Re: All You O'Brien Groupies Can Rejoice

In a message dated 4/28/03 5:53:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kkv@dartmouth.edu writes:

> but all this is dampened by the implications of this modest success, which -
> as we have just seen with the re-signing of the coaching staff - are very
> real. We're winning the battle, but losing the war. - Kestas

I certainly respect your opinions but your views re: the C's short and long
term future sucess (or lack thereof in your case) aren't really grounded on
any hard facts but rather are purely speculative based upon your stated
distaste for the C's as currently constructed .

Some of us, though, just happen to be of the opinion that continuity plays a
major role in the success of any organization and building from the
foundation currently in place rather than tearing it down and starting all
over is a more prudent means toward achieving the goal we as C's fans all
want to see; i.e. raising banner # 17.

CeltsSteve