Re: UP 3-1 YAY!!!

I'll bite.  The players have stepped up.  Walta's wife gets a Tommy point
for getting him focused on basketball.  Walker is playing like the player he
could be, but doesn't usually play like.  Wallace is still a failure as a GM
and OB's no rebounding, 3 pt bomb's away system hasn't been played for the
last 3 games.  Perhaps that's his MO.  Let the players play during the
season and get them to play real basketball in the post season.

These guy's are playing like certain Hall of Fame players and retired jersey
Celtics players have shown them where the bar is placed to be relevant
players in the NBA.  I guess those "trust fund owners" are able to be
inclusive after the Pitino debacle.  Score one for trust funds.  Anyone
looking to start one for me is welcome.  Consider it the "Jimmy Fun"  The
more you give the more fun Jimmy will have!

Just consider that many posters will not speak poorly when the team is
playing well.  They are truly Celtics fans and want them to win, except
maybe Ray.  But if or when Walker reverts back to his "Evil Twan" ;>)
persona. the trade Walker cry will come back.

>< Also, glad to know the igtc.com list is still operable. I thought for a
while that there was a glitch of some type due a complete lack of posting
activity lately. Maybe the lack of posts has more to do with the
overwhelming "fire Wwallace/dump O'Brien/trade Antoine/" mentality
which pervades that list and given the 3-1 status in this series, the C's
are raining on that parade. > - CeltsSteve