Re: UP 3-1 YAY!!!!!

CeltsSteve@AOL.com wrote:

I'm sure, though, we'll hear the usual spate of "the only reason the C's are up in this series is because I.Thomas is an idiot/clueless/lousy coach, etc." rejoinders. Never mind, though, that explanation simply doesn't jibe with Donnie Walsh's - the Indy GM is who is widely regarded as one of the Top Two GM's in the game - feelings about Isaiah. CeltsSteve
Walsh hired him, what else is he gonna say about Thomas? He's making a big mistake if he admits the truth about his coach in the middle of a playoff fight. I respect Walsh but he is certainly capable of making a mistake. Thomas had virtually no pro experience coaching and neither did Bird, but lightning has not struck twice. There is cetainly enough talent on that team to beat the C's if they have a coaching clue.

Michael A. Dizio