Re: UP 3-1 YAY!!!!!

In a message dated 4/27/03 1:57:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Eggcentric@AOL.com writes:

> < Also, glad to know the igtc.com list is still operable. I thought for a
> while that there was a glitch of some type due a complete lack of posting
> activity lately. Maybe the lack of posts has more to do with the
> overwhelming "fire Wwallace/dump O'Brien/trade Antoine/" mentality which
> pervades that list and given the 3-1 status in this series, the C's are
> raining on that parade. > - CeltsSteve
>
> I am a Trout posting under the pretense of being a human. Starving for Celt
> losses - the only way to rid ourselves of our present BT - I now open my
> mouth and rise to your bait.
>
> Didnbt you realize that 3/4bs of the IGTC list executives post from their
> Mon-Fri corporate emails, so weekends are bdarkb except for us lowlife,
> non-corporate types.
>
> Are you really so insecure and small-minded that you have to make such
> petty petty petty petty statements against those who overestimated the
> no-coach, no-team leadership qualities of the individually talented Indiana
> team, and the ability of your constantly dissed Paul Pierce to come through
> when it most counted for the boys in green?
> So there!  - Eggcentric

The "fire Wwallace/dump O'Brien/trade Antoine/" contingent on this list isn't
limited solely to corporate exec types and thus that explanation doesn't
wash. Not to mention the fact that this series just didn't begin on Friday
night, either.

Pierce was magnificent in the third quarter and I don't understand why the
team didn't constantly keep going to him in the 4th and milk him for all they
could. He could have had 50.  Still, it was a terrific TEAM win  And your
constantly dissed Antoine Walker played yet another strong, all-around game.

P.S.  As far as being small-minded and insecure/petty, it takes one to know
one. Step on a crack and break your mama's back. Na na na na na na.  So
there!  :-)

CeltsSteve