Re: UP 3-1 YAY!!!!!

< Also, glad to know the igtc.com list is still operable. I thought for a
while that there was a glitch of some type due a complete lack of posting
activity lately. Maybe the lack of posts has more to do with the
overwhelming "fire Wwallace/dump O'Brien/trade Antoine/" mentality
which pervades that list and given the 3-1 status in this series, the C's
are raining on that parade. > - CeltsSteve

I am a Trout posting under the pretense of being a human. Starving for
Celt losses - the only way to rid ourselves of our present BT - I now open
my mouth and rise to your bait.

Didnbt you realize that 3/4bs of the IGTC list executives post from their
Mon-Fri corporate emails, so weekends are bdarkb except for us lowlife,
non-corporate types.

Are you really so insecure and small-minded that you have to make such
petty petty petty petty statements against those who overestimated the
no-coach, no-team leadership qualities of the individually talented
Indiana team, and the ability of your constantly dissed Paul Pierce to
come through when it most counted for the boys in green?

So there!

Egg