Where Was Bird??

At this point I don't care where Bird is nesting or if he ever comes to a
Celtic game. He comes from a strange flock called Cookoos. A grudge carrier he
is. He always had an attitude. Not to show up with the big time guys is an
outright insult and he does it time and time again. I rooted for him in
uniform, but post Bird era he sucks. Post careers, he couldn't carry Magic's
or Jordan's shoes.

He certainly ranks up there with the other Celtic greats but in the shadows.

DanF