Haaarrrrdddd Defense

A great fun game to watch. Chaos everywhere for 3-1/2 quarters. Starting
Waltah excellent move by OB. Musta had a premonition, naaahhhh, he pulled
straws. Detroit held Pierce and Walker under 50 and the peons showed up to
pick up the slack. It was like Old Milwaukee Lite time for Miller. No fg's.

Did Thomas get a Botox shot above the shoulders. Nothing moves in his
expression, just the eyes.

Artest ready to Blow? Refs trying to keep the lid on these games. Don't let
the kids watch. Rating *R*.

I tip my hat to these Celts for playing hard, tough, aggressive defense. No
layups uncontested. Nothing in the paint uncontested. I guess if you're going
to develop momentum, now's the time to do it.

Queer time for a game, but it is Thursday.

DanF