RE: The brilliance of Isiah? Not so fast.

>Here's a story about Isiah's genius strategy of having Reggie Miller guard
>Antoine. That's just what you want, if you're a Celtics opponent-encourage
>Antoine to go into the low post, draw the double team and find open people.
>Brilliant.

>>What a coach.

>>Mark

  Problem with ridiculing Thomas here is that at worked the last game.
Miller was on Walker for most of the second half and Antoine never took
advantage of it.
Just like Thomas says in the article, he preferred to play on the perimeter.
Actually, if you think about it, if Miller was on Williams he'd probably be
posted up more often and end up in foul trouble.
Of Isiah's choices of players for Miller to guard (Williams, Pierce, Walker),
as a Celtic fan I would prefer either of the other two options.  What are the
chances of Miller picking up any fouls guarding Antoine?  On the other hand,
can't you see Miller flopping every time Antoine comes near him getting
Antoine in foul trouble instead?

TAM