Re: [Celtics' Stuff Fwd: What Can You Say..........

In a message dated 4/22/03 6:59:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
howiecarrfan@yahoo.com writes:

> The thing is, with the vast difference in talent between the Pacers and the
> Celtics, Isiah merely has to be mediocre as a coach to get the job done.
> That's right, not even good, as there is only one player on the Celtics:
> Pierce who crack Indiana's starting lineup. That my friends is a BIG
> difference in talent and requires Isiah to just not screw things up for the
> Pacers to beat the Celtics.
>
> That's the startling truth and forced reality of the aftermath of Wallace,
> Gaston, and O'Brien's policies. - Ray

f your  arguement is based on the premise that only Pierce could start for
Indy, then OB should be considered a modern day version of Naismith if being
handicapped with inferior talent he has still managed to drag such a sorry
roster into the playoffs the two full years he's been at the helm.

Can't have it both "ways", Way.

CeltsSteve