Re: Yes, Non-Local Types, There Are Reasons For Ryan Being Down On The Celtics

You'll have to do better than that Ray. Many of us do live in Massachusetts and still aren't sure what Ryan's gripe is. My guess is you don't either, but as usual, you like to put on an act that you know more than everyone else.

From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Yes, Non-Local Types, There Are Reasons For Ryan Being Down On The Celtics
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:08:20 -0400

But you'll just have to move to Massachusetts to
inveigh yourself into our local sports cultural context
and tribalism to figure it out. And to be frank,
even Ryan is still considered an outsider here. He's from Trenton
or one of those other eminently forgettable NJ towns
long ago ceded to internecine mob violence or being a
hazardous waste burial ground.
Ray