ryan on ownership

>>So it's 1-1 and the Celtics are going back home to a building they hardly
own. But 1-1 it is, and if you aren't grateful for that good fortune your
name must either be Wyc or Steve.

Bob Ryan is a Globe columnist.<<

Does anyone on the list have any insight into why Ryan is so down on the new
owners? And please do not simply chalk it up to "they're simply too
enthusiastic." I would imagine Ryan would love an enthusiastic group of
owners particularly after Gaston.

Does Ryan know that we don't? Even if you consider Ryan an old crank this
aggressive baiting of the owners appears quite out of the ordinary...