> The Celtics hired a guy with prior experience
> remember.........Pitino.......he certainly did more before his Celtic years
> and yet failed. OB does crap and gets us into the playoffs 2 years in a row
> now.........that doesn't qualify him for brain surgery though. Mediocrity
> thrives in the NBA.

Well I don't think we actually disagree..
Most people have figured OB out..

OB is the Boston version of Jeff Van Gundy-

He is a man lacking in personality skills, who is driven to succeed in the
now, through ugly nearly unwatchable basketball. He remains all too eager to
sacrifice his teams future success. I guess because he has gotten the team to
the playoffs that qualifies as "thriving"...bleh. What low expectations..

Lets dump the guy and trade Walker if he wants a max contract (assuming we
get something close to fair value. I also think we should draft some HS or
foreign players so we can get someone who could potentially be a star on our
roster. (College players usually don't slip that much...they get better
exposure here)

 Without some drastic moves the Paul Pierce Era will slip by, and thats a
crying shame.

Pete