puff puff

I was not surprised but I was disappointed by the puff piece in the Globe today--S. Springer's.  It seems to be there to deflect the lingering criticism of his coaching and to curry favor, as always.  I don't think falling to the Pacers will bring a new regime, but I can hope.  It's dreary that, with the opening of the playoffs, our focus in on coaching weakness, player weakness, and the draft beyond.  Say hey, how about them Giants.  Cheers,  Gene