Pierce & Walker's stats

I was looking at the season stats of our "foundation players" today. Walker's
stats are down across the board, except for TOs. Some are career lows, such as
shooting % and rebounding. Pierce's stats are mostly down, except for
rebounding, assists, FTA, and TOs.
So much for the Walker-as-our-de facto-PG experiment. I'm sure there are other
factors to blame, but that's what I get out of it.

Kestas

PS I think we have a better chance with Indy than with Philly - not that the
chances of advancing are good against either of those teams (or NJ).