on Marty Blake

Ray reported Marty Blake, the legendary NBA scout, as saying that my man, Steve Blake is "not a very good prospect."  I sure would like to get his full analysis.  Is Blake slow, weak, doesn't see the floor well, a shoot-first pg, too short, a weak shot, an attitude problem, didn't play against top competition???  What is is Marty, because I don't see any of these problems with him.  For some reason, however, no one seems to put him in the first round.  What am I missing, because I think he's going to be outstanding.  Gene