Re: C's Moving Up In The Draft? Is This True?

Well then, this tells us two or three things:
A) Wallace is gonzo.
B) C's are trying to trade up.
C) Ownership is clueless. What NBA/Basketball-based credentials
does Steve Pagliuca possess to accurately evaluate personnel?

These guys better get a real GM pronto before the draft.
Ray