fans and movies

Beer is good. No doubt.
I saw something funny today. Both of the mock NBA drafts I saw had the C's selecting PF's with their first round picks. West and Schortsianitis, or however you say it. Good luck. The track record has been horrible the last few years. Mercifully there was NO pick last year. God forbid that we have to go through it this year. Could they draft any worse than they have? If they do, will anyone even care anymore?
Still I'm hoping for a miracle this year. Getting past Philly is highly unlikely. The C's coaching staff just doesn't have the discipline that Larry Brown possesses. It sucks knowing that your team is seriously flawed. I really miss the days when you knew the Eastern Finals were an afterthought.