RE: a wild idea, and probably won't work, but...

--- You wrote:
The C's need a Center, and in the East, KG has a chance to play into the
Finals with the right team.  Some have suggested Chicago, but I think he
doesn't want any part of that.  He wants a team with at least a decent shot
of making the Conference Finals, and in Boston, he'd have Pierce and Walker
to dish out to if things get crowded in the lane.
--- end of quote ---

Oh, so we don't need to give up Pierce OR Walker to get him? Who do we get him
for, Bimbo & Long?
While we're at it, why not get Shaq for Sundov? We could still use a center.
Kestas