Maxwell's number

Am I the only one who think retiring Cedric Maxwell's number is ridiculous? I
loved Max, and he earned that playoff MVP award, but come on.

 Then again, I suppose the rafters have long since gone from a pantheon of the
great to a clothesline of the pretty-good-and-played-on-a-championship-team.
Gerald Henderson here we come.

If the Celtics don't set some kind of standards, soon, Antoine's jersey will
be hanging up there in the future.

STEVE

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]