Re: We just have a bad coach, nothing that a Bird or Nelson couldn't cure

< Everything will be better next year. Both Kedrick and Baker will be
better in team play. It isn't as bad as it looks. We just have a bad
coach.... > - Jessen

Yes, we have a bad coach.  But take a good long hard look at our starting
team, and then factor in that we just might have the weakest bench
in the entire NBA, that we are over both the cap and the luxury tax,
that no team is going to allow us to trade up our #16 and #22 picks
for a #4, #5, or #6 pick in a shallow draft, that Kedrick and Vin may
never be the contributors we hoped they would be, and that so many
other teams have been nourishing their rosters while ours has
remained bereft of exciting new blood for several years, and ... well ...
can you spell l o t t e r y?

I think our team needs to start over, Jessen.  I for one, would much
rather root for a losing team that at least had some exciting upside,
than for a lame duck team whose future shows little promise.

Egg