Re: Trade Walker

I have to agree that Walker does take some poor shots, but I think he
would have a much better pecentage if he could finish around the
basket.  The easy little floaters he releases don't seem to have much of
a chance to go in.  I think someone needs to show him how to finish near
the hole.  By the way, here are Iverson's numbers for this year.  He's
not much better and he is the main man on Philly!
FG% .416    3Pt FG% .271    FT% .763.   If Walker would get half the
calls he should when he gets fouled we would see a much better player.