Re: Syracuse

    Well said, Dan.  I watch virtually no college ball, but tuned in to the
second half last night.  Those guys have a 30 or 40 second clock, but seem to
shoot within about 15 seconds every time; not a lot of three-pointers; fast
breaks and long passes were the norm;  very little whining or complaining to
the refs.  Enjoyable viewing indeed.
    Of course, maybe if one watched only the NBA conference championships and
finals one would feel the same way ...
 - Doug