Re: Krause Gone--will Wallace take the hint?

Right on, brother. Twan may have the fire in the belly, a great dribbler for
his size and leader, but he is not mentally tough, as evidenced by his free
throws (anyone notice that Twan, for a time this week, started shooting his
free throws about a foot behind the free throw line?) and other choices. Twan
can shoot plenty well from 15 feet but he has even convinced himself
(probably with help from Obie) that he is a better shooter the farther out he
is. I can't say its not possible, that is what they said about Downtown
Freddie Brown, but that is a mentally weak person's excuse. That is why he
misses the bunnies, why he makes the hard shots and misses the weak ones. It
is easier to shoot the hard shots because no one expects you to make them.
That is why you make the tough pass instead of the easy pass. It is less risk
for the mentally weak....

DJessen33