Down with OB.

<<<Do we really think the draft picks will help out next year? Can we get a
few
more good free agents on the cheap? I have serious doubts.  You see, I would
be playing Kedrick all day, regardless of the mistakes because he is your
only hope of improving. It is either that or we have to hope that PP will get

40 or 50 every night in the playoffs. I am in it for the long haul. I don't
think Obie is....>>>

No kidding..let Kedrick and Bremer play....
Sheesh. Walker and now Pierce have come out publicly and asked for this guy
to play more...and what does OB do..bench him. <g> Well he got five minutes
in this Wizards game.

I know the truth:

OB likes veterans because he can't develop younger players. ..J.R. Bremer is
playing worse then when he first really came on the scene. And he seems to
pull Kedrick whenever he comes in and things aren't going well (irregardless
of whether Kedrick really had anything to do with it).. You can't develop a
guy with that kinda of Rick Pitino like micromanagement.

Look at the dinosaurs we have brought in...Long, Coles, Baker, Delk..uggh.
I can remember when we were once a young and upcoming team. I would take that
over a barely over .500 ancient team. OB must go.

Pete