Re: NBA Notes - Mark Murphy

< No reason other than to point out how the pro-Paul/anti-Toine crowd
(of which you are certainly one of the front runners) seems to exhibit
selective amnesia when it comes to doling out criticism. Toine certainly
deserves his fair share but rarely, if ever, do we hear a discouraging word
from and your crew when it comes to critiquing Paul; especially when it
is appropriate to do so. You gloss over or completely overlook all of his
shortcomings while making a concerted effort to lay the smack down on
Antoine.  There is an obvious double standard for the two. Why is that?
Why is Antoine the bastard step-child and Paul is the fair haired boy???>
- CeltsSteve

Steve - My crew?  Last I looked, there were no Svengalis on this list
or hired Fedayeen running around coercing others to join their
anti-Walker campaign.  Some fans prefer Toine; some prefer Pierce.
But honestly, Steve,  I have not observed any broad based, pro-Pierce
or anti-Walker conspiracies.

If restricted to a comparison of Walker only to Pierce instead of who
he should be compared to - other power forwards - I do feel that Pierce
is a lot more valuable to our team as a wing than Walker is as a power
forward.  I take it that you think differently.

Egg